Eating away at their competition Zomato recently acquired Uber Eats India, further strengthening their position in the food delivery market.
To welcome the users from Uber eats Zomato is giving 3 months Gold membership for free and 50% off your next 3 orders.
Eligibility Criteria: Only users who have ordered food via Uber Eats after July 1, 2019 are eligible to avail these offers.
Follow these steps to get free 3-month subscription of Zomato Gold:
- Login to the Zomato app with the same mobile number and Email you used in Uber Eats.
- Then, open the Uber Eats app and login into your account.
- Click on the “Go To Zomato” button
- You will get a prompt on the Zomato app showing all the offers your account is eligible for, just click on Get Started
- Voila, your 3 months Zomato Gold membership will be added for free.
If you are not able to claim the offer try logging out of Zomato and repeating the steps again, also update to the latest version of both apps.
Zomato is known for providing heavy discounts on food delivery and had introduced Zomato Gold as a membership program which offered 1+1 on food or 2+2 on drinks.
Zomato Gold is offered into two membership plans:
- 6 Months – 1200 rs
- 12 Months – 1800 rs
They had also added the option to enjoy the same gold benefits on food delivery from some restaurants, earlier the Gold benefits were only limited to dining.
Photo Source: Startupsclub